Com mais de 8 anos de experiência, Para Inglês Ler oferece o melhor serviço de tradução de currículos no mercado.
CURRÍCULO MODELO EM INGLÊS: TI / GESTÃO DE PROJETOS
Mais modelos de currículos aqui
João da Silva
Brazilian, 37 years old, married, 2 children
Av. Conto de Fadas, 180 ap. 128
Tel: 11 1234 5678 Cell: 11 8765 4321
Personal website: http://parainglesler.com.br
- Senior (Meta) Data Modeler/Architect/Administrator
- Extensive experience as a data and metadata administrator, surveying, designing and developing processes for information systems and corporate data.
- Data Modeling experience with a strong emphasis on the design and development of conceptual, logical and physical data models, using named industry standard tools such as CA-Erwin Suite and Sybase Power Designer.
- Gather and transform business and technical requirements into conceptual, logical and physical data models repositories (including reverse engineering).
- Strong SQL skills for data validation, analysis, and DDL script generation for DBA teams.
- Command of procedures and business processes in Banking and Finance.
- Solid understanding of database management system administration (SQL Server 2005/2008 and Oracle 9i/10g) with regard to performance, configuration and denormalization.
- Good people skills, sharing and exchanging knowledge and skills with colleagues as a common practice
- English and Portuguese fluent, Spanish Advanced
TECHNOLOGIES AND CERTIFICATIONS
Languages and tools: TOAD® / PowerDesigner® / Oracle 10g, 9i / Oracle PL-SQL / Oracle Designer / VBA / SQL Server 2000-2005-2008 / UML-RUP® methodology / IBM Modeler® / BizAgi Modeler® / Enterprise Architect® / WebSphere Modeler® / ERWin® / ASP / VbScript / Dot Net (VB.Net, ASP.Net , FrameWorks) / HTML / CMS / DB2 / CICs Direct / PHP / CMS
Certifications Anbid CPA-10 certification / Anbid CPA-20 certification: Valid until Mar/2013
- 05/2009 to present - Defined and applied standards, procedures, and guidelines for abbreviations, acronyms, class words and naming standards and data model reviews for Spectre Inc. Validated the physical data model design regarding the standard database object names, referential integrity, appropriate constraints, foreign key assignments and the consistent/appropriate use of surrogate keys and denormalization. Transformed business/technical requirements into conceptual, logical and physical data models. Also responsible for communicating the results of analysis and changes to customers, participating when necessary of group meetings to present and defend design decisions
- 10/2008 to 05/2009 - Improved business processes at Fake S.A. in New York, aimed at handling orders and managing risks for day traders listed on the New York and London stock exchange, controlled the institution’s account evolution and asset management. Applied data architecture and data modeling skills, including expertise on managing data requirements, data flow diagramming, logical and physical data modeling. Conveyed technical ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences and contributed within a team environment. Knowledge/experience in data conversions, replications, ETL and data extracts. Knowledge/experience in working with Oracle (PL/SQL).
- 05/2008 to 09/2008 - Process and business definition project at the Brazilian bank Banco da Fantasia, using BPMN notation, obtaining business processes, UML diagrams (EA) and conceptual and physical data models as end product
- 03/99 to 05/08 - Business, procedural and system definition project at the Brazilian bank Caixa Virtual, developing "n-tiered" corporate systems with the front-end to internet / intranet as well as to client / server. Surveyed/specified requirements and development according to the " customer àsoftware factory" philosophy, using such tools and methodologies as structured modeling, OO, UML, PowerDesigner, ORACLE Designer and Rational Rose with the measurement of applications per function point method (APF – IFPUG) Developed, among other projects, the System for Real Estate Operations, aiming to support the origination/concession processes of credit directed to the housing sector of CAIXA, on which the creation flows up to the parameterization of the end product are based as well as the Knowledge Bank for the CIC (Customer Interaction Center)
- 11/97 to 03/99 - Developed and maintained systems for the trading desk of the Brazilian bank Banco do Lego and the Brazilian stock exchange (BOVESPA), set up business-oriented web pages (home banking). Converted/upgraded systems in the Clipper language to version 6 of VisualBasic in Novell and Windows NT networks, SQL Server database, ORACLE8 and DB2 in customer/server environments. Implemented several features for the security and flexibility of the platforms in development.
Superintendence of Technology
Service Provider through the company XYXY (www.XYXY.com.br) Period: 05/2009 to present, in Brasília - DF. Position: Data Modeler
Period: 10/2008 to 05/2009, in New York – US. Position: Data Modeler / Business Process Analyst
Banco da Fantasia
Period: 05/2008 to 09/2008, in Fortaleza - CE. Position: Business/Process Analyst
Period: 03/99 to 05/08, in Brasília-DF and Goiânia - GO. Position: Systems Analyst (4 years) / Data Modeler (5 years)
Banco do Lego
Period: 09/95 to 03/99, in Brasília - DF. Position: Programmer – Clipper / VisualBasic6 / SQL 6.5 / DB2 / ASP / HTML
Universidade Estadual de Goiás – UEG
Course: Bachelor of Information Systems Year: 2005
Mais modelos de currículos aqui.