Com mais de 8 anos de experiência, Para Inglês Ler oferece o melhor serviço de tradução de currículos no mercado.
CURRÍCULO MODELO EM INGLÊS: GERENTE
Mais modelos de currículos aqui
João da Silva
Brazilian, 37 years old, married, 2 children
Av. Conto de Fadas, 180 ap. 128
Tel: 11 1234 5678 Cell: 11 8765 4321
Personal website: http://parainglesler.com.br
- General Manager, Sales Director, Senior Commercial Manager
Summary of Qualifications
- Efficient Manager with lengthy experience in food and beverage – (Coca Cola and Pepsico products), and with strong direct engagement in Sales, Logistics, Trade Marketing and Finance.
- 10 years experience in Strategic Planning, consistently delivering results through the right use of people, processes and operational excellence.
- Experience in Business Valuation, acquiring detailed knowledge through the analysis of sales and acquisitions in the Coca Cola and Pepsico operations.
- Experience in Negotiations, with Coca Cola and Pepsi as the principal interlocutors.
- Great capacity to lead high performance teams, focussing on training, performance management and the development of an intensive coaching approach.
- Advanced knowledge of the English language (last TOEFL score: 600 points)
- Advanced computer skills (in both Windows and Macintosh)
- MBA in Business Management, Faculdade de Economia e Finanças – IBMEC, São Paulo, 2004;
- MBA in Enterprise Resource Management, Fundação Getúlio Vargas – FGV, Rio de Janeiro, 2002;
- Graduate degree in Marketing, Universidade de São Paulo – USP, São Paulo, 1996;
- Degree in Business Administration, Universidade São Paulo – USP, São Paulo, 1996;
Main Courses and Seminars
- Balanced Scorecard, Symnetics, 2008;
- Balanced Scorecard, In company training, 2006;
- Corporate Governance, INDG Prof, 2005;
- Negotiation Strategies, Instituto M. Costa Curta, 2004;
- Strategic Planning, INDG, 2002;
Jan 1996 – Present
Operating in 13 Brazilian capitals, the group employs 700 people and has annual revenues of around R$ 1 Billion. As it’s core business the group provides all distribution for Coca Cola’s and Pepsi’s fictitious ice-cream divisions.
Sales Director – 2002
Business and Logistics Manager – 2000 to 2002
Sales Manager – 1997 to 1999
Manager Trainee – 1996 to 1997
Answering directly to the president I’m responsible for the Coca Cola and Pepsico operations, leading a team of approximately 250 people, from which 6 managers report directly to me (Sales, Administration, Logistics and Marketing) and servicing around 6000 Points of Sale.
- Responsible for the strategic planning, budget and management of all companies in the group under my command.
- Responsible for the evaluation and negotiation of new business opportunities for the Coca Cola and Pepsi operations.
- Implement Best Practices in Sales, Logistics and Distribution and carry out continuous Benchmarking.
- Coach, manage and evaluate the performance of the top managers, as well as facilitate their development and training.
- Enabled significant Market-Share recovery in the states Rio de Janeiro and São Paulo (according to AC Nielsen).
- Introduced Coca Cola Ice-Cream (2001) and, more recently, Pepsi Ice-Cream (2008) in the state Bahia.
- Participated in the development of the country’s first Fidelity program for the Beverage industry (FielClube).
- Implemented Zero Based Budgeting in the group, obtaining a 20% fixed cost reduction in the first year alone.
- Revised the routing of salesmen and delivery trucks, using the Planner system and time and motion studies, realizing significant productivity gains.
- Optimised warehouse lay-outs, reducing loading and unloading times, optimising the trucks exit to route process and consequently reducing the team’s overtime costs.
- Lead the company to conquer the prize for top reseller of Coca Cola in Brazil for 4 years in a row.
- Trained the team and implemented the ‘Coach Project’ aiming at forming successors for key positions and providing 360 evaluation with structured feedback.
- Implemented Balanced Scorecard, improving the team’s performance management.
Mar/1994 to Dec/1995
- Manage the network of authorized FAKE resellers in the states Minas Gerais and Rio Grande do Sul, while guaranteeing the fulfilment of the goals established by the company.
FANTASTIC AND NONEXISTENT ACCOUNTING
Apr/1992 to Feb/1994
- Fiscal and Accounting audits.
- Audit processes and standards.
Mais modelos de currículos aqui.